Pcsx2 is an opensource Playstation 2 emulator for Windows and Linux. It is probably the best playstation2 emulator out there, and can run most of the commercial games. Now it has released a 1.0 version after lots of years of great work and development.
Revert original fix for Realta Nua as Pseudonym found the proper fix. This should get rid of the regression on Agressive Inline and one of the Matt Hoffman games having textureless graphics.
On previous commits:
GSdx: CRC hacks: ICO: moved the cutie extra hack from r5214 to "Aggressive mode".
GSdx: Removed Rogue Galaxy from the GSdx crc hacks. Fixes issue 1290.
Game database: 2 games have the ee timing hack enabled now, one game disabled.
GS/GIF: only raise interrupts on IMR writes on falling edges, i.e. if the interrupt was previously masked. Also remove a block about queued signals from IMR writes which makes no sense to me given that the CSR write to clear the previous SIGNAL should be setting CSR.SIGNAL already, which will trigger the interrupt by the standard mechanism. tl;dr: fixes realta nua and probably other stuff.
Games DB: add support for controlling mvuFlagSpeedHack. Disabling this hack for all Katamari games (otherwise enabled by default now) since it has a weird speed bug with it enabled.
NSIS Un/Installer: updates (for both full/web installers):
- Removed vcredist 2008-sp1 and 2010, added vcredist 2010 sp1.
- GSdx DLLs rename (+"32"), added avx.
- Version to 1.0.0.
- Uninstaller: bios removal now has own checkbox (can now remove everything and keep bios).
- Uninstaller: registry is cleaned first (better for next install in case uninstall fails for some reason).
- Test upgrade from 0.98, 0.97.
- Got few crashes and/or errors if files/folders were in use while uninstalling. Look into that.
- First install on a clean system: test that first-time-wizard appears (i didn't get the ftw, I possibly had stuff from previous incomplete uninstall).
- Add an option to run pcsx2 when the installer completes?
- readme/faq have "0.9.8" in filename, but the installer refers to
, check if/when it's used.
- Cheats folder created at program files. consider at mydocs?
- Cheats folder contains what appears to be a valid pnach file for personas 4 (inf health etc). do we want that packaged?
- Do we want to mirror vcredist 2010sp1 on pcsx2.code.google/files? (older redists are mirrored).
- Change the installer logo to the one used everywhere else?
- See if we can use the best gsdx version selected initially (my system supports sse4, but it selects the sse2 dll by default at ftw).
- Default KB config for lilypad? all other plugins can work without configuring manually, but without a controller configured, it's very meh. See what we can do about it.
Changed the defaults for GSdx to native resolution (for emulation accuracy's sake) and made the recommended speedhacks enabled by default in PCSX2.
Also set the auto deinterlace mode in GSdx when the .ini isn't present (instead of "none").
* I miss some ending bit.
* Use a full int for GSvsync
* fix a small memory link
gsdx: remove sdl and ogl from the win32 dialogs
* new language fi_FI
* update cs_CZ
Download: SVN : Pcsx2 : r5277