Pcsx2 is an opensource Playstation 2 emulator for Windows and Linux. It is probably the best playstation2 emulator out there, and can run most of the commercial games. Now it has released a 1.0 version after lots of years of great work and development.
debian: round 2
* rename file to easily switch between stable/unstable
* fix various lintian errors/warnings
On previous commits:
debian: update of the package round1
* Use some (lots) of improvement from Micove package
* Merge all binary package into 1 would be easier for everyone
gsdx ogl: find a way to workaround the buggy amd driver to support dual blending
zzogl: fix visual studio...
zzogl: Try to use opengl3/4 feature for GLSL api. The API is easier and I had a better experience with GSdx-ogl
* Clean the zzsetparameter API to always use the program for uniform that depends on the program. Future goal is to use a nice OO interface
* Use uniform buffer. Would allow future optimization and remove most initialization stuff. Don't support yet the 2 zzogl contexts.
cmake: apply some updated pathes of Micove
* drop hack for of Natty and use the std FindGtk2 module, time to upgrade to Precise.
* Bump cmake requirement to 2.8.5 to avoid multiarch issue
* Create new cmake variable GLSL_SHADER_DIR for glsl file. Default value /usr/share/games/pcsx2
gsdx (Linux): fallback to opengl SW when SDL is selected but disabled
pcsx2: don't print window title in fullscreen because it create a white frame flickering. Seem like a wx regression
i18n: update id_ID (indonesian), add ko_KR (Korean)
Config: Improvement for r5196: MTVU now completely unaffected by presets (including the first).
Config: Exclude MTVU from the presets.
Previously: All presets set MTVU to disabled.
Now: Presets don't affect MTVU (except for the first preset, which disables speed hacks altogether, so MTVU gets disabled implicitly)
Fix locale update mistake (hopefully)
Download: SVN : Pcsx2 : r5205