Soywiz's Psp Emulator is a psp emulator developed with a TDD approach for PC made in C# 4.0. Aims to create a easy to write, easy to maintain, fast and portable PSP emulator. This emulator can run on Windows with the .NET Framework 4.0 and on Linux and other Mono supported platforms using Mono.
2012-05-13 : r357 Changelog:
* Implemented sceRtcCompareTick (Untested)
* Fixed PspDaysOfWeek index (still to test on real psp)
On previous commits:
Handle Missing UMD_DATA.BIN and ICON0.PNG
Fixes Issue #51
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://bitbucket.org/soywiz/cspspemu
- New dynarec function generator!
- Now it runs in another thread and enqueue addresses to analyze, so it can start generating code before it has to run it (still lacks Marshal.Prelink on Windows).
- This new code is much better and easier to maintain.
- Will allow to inline functions and to generate much better code in the future.
- Removed IResetable.
- New code Logger.StopWatch to perform temporal analysis.
Updated sceRtcGetDayOfWeek test
Corrected return comment for GetDayOfWeek
* Reverting mistakes
Fixed sceRtcGetCurrentClock not sceRtcGetCurrentClockLocalTime in last commit.
* started checkGetCurrentClock test in rtc.c
* fixed sceRtcGetCurrentClockLocalTime, passed in unit test and emulator comparison
* removed Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs and Microsoft.VisualBasic (why was this referenced?)
- Fixed revision number in git_count_revision.php
- Added credits in the About menu : archanox, e-COS and gambe
- WIP new function generator
- Added SIMD VertexDecoding on Mono
- Included Mono.SIMD in order to perform future vector operations faster on Mono platforms.