Soywiz's Psp Emulator is a psp emulator developed with a TDD approach for PC made in C# 4.0. Aims to create a easy to write, easy to maintain, fast and portable PSP emulator. This emulator can run on Windows with the .NET Framework 4.0 and on Linux and other Mono supported platforms using Mono.
2012-05-09 : r353 Changelog:
Updated sceRtcGetDayOfWeek test
Corrected return comment for GetDayOfWeek
On previous commits:
* Reverting mistakes
Fixed sceRtcGetCurrentClock not sceRtcGetCurrentClockLocalTime in last commit.
* started checkGetCurrentClock test in rtc.c
* fixed sceRtcGetCurrentClockLocalTime, passed in unit test and emulator comparison
* removed Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs and Microsoft.VisualBasic (why was this referenced?)
- Fixed revision number in git_count_revision.php
- Added credits in the About menu : archanox, e-COS and gambe
- WIP new function generator
- Added SIMD VertexDecoding on Mono
- Included Mono.SIMD in order to perform future vector operations faster on Mono platforms.
Merge branch 'master' of github.com:soywiz/cspspemu
Merge pull request #48 from gambe/patch-2
- WIP Bezier
- Fixed saves