Soywiz's Psp Emulator is a psp emulator developed with a TDD approach for PC made in C# 4.0. Aims to create a easy to write, easy to maintain, fast and portable PSP emulator. This emulator can run on Windows with the .NET Framework 4.0 and on Linux and other Mono supported platforms using Mono.
2012-05-09 : r351 Changelog:
Fixed sceRtcGetCurrentClock not sceRtcGetCurrentClockLocalTime in last commit.
On previous commits:
* started checkGetCurrentClock test in rtc.c
* fixed sceRtcGetCurrentClockLocalTime, passed in unit test and emulator comparison
* removed Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs and Microsoft.VisualBasic (why was this referenced?)
- Fixed revision number in git_count_revision.php
- Added credits in the About menu : archanox, e-COS and gambe
- WIP new function generator
- Added SIMD VertexDecoding on Mono
- Included Mono.SIMD in order to perform future vector operations faster on Mono platforms.
Merge branch 'master' of github.com:soywiz/cspspemu
Merge pull request #48 from gambe/patch-2
- WIP Bezier
- Fixed saves
- More Work
- Implemented cpu opcodes: bgezal
- Implemented vfpu opcodes: vhdp
- Implemented DXT5 decoding (fixes graphics at Let's Golf and others)
- MemoryAllocation now yields a MemoryPartitionNoMemoryException, and it is catched by the hle proxy generator and returns a SceKernelErrors.ERROR_ERRNO_NO_MEMORY
- Fixed sceKernelCreateFpl
- Now HleUidPoolSpecial executes Dispose when an item is removed.
- Fixed sceKernelDeleteFpl
- This fixes Buzz that tries to detect how much memory is available trying to allocate and freeing FPLs until there is no more memory left.